Best Payout Online Casino Sites – November 2022

Table of content

The best payout casino sites are highly-ranked betting platforms that promise players huge returns on their wins. These platforms come loaded with huge bonuses, impressive casino games and offer a low house edge. For an average Irish player, finding top value online casino payouts is not so easy because there are many casinos available to choose from. In this guide, we’ve made the whole process easy for you. We will reveal the best casino games to play in an online casino to receive substantial casino payouts. To help you to start enjoying the best online casino payouts once you’re done with this guide, we have created a list of the highest-paying casinos for Irish players on this page. Make your choice from there and start playing!

Show more

Recommended Payout Online Casinos

What Is A Payout Rate or RTP?

A payout rate or RTP is the theoretical percentage of wagers that will be returned to a player after playing an online casino game. For online slot games, an RTP value is calculated over a significant number of gameplays. If you spin the reels of a slot 100 times, while placing a €2 wager each time, you should expect a return of €200 in winnings. Among online casino games, Blackjack, baccarat, and video poker tend to offer the best RTP values of up to 100%.

Difference Between Payout Rate and House Edge?

We’ve discovered that the terms return to player (RTP) and house edge are often misunderstood by new players. In this section, we will explain their main differences.

The house always wins

This remark has most likely been repeated to you, but do you know what it really means? Online casino players can (and frequently do) win at casino games in a short period of time. However, as they continue to bet, their odds of making a profit diminish.

The house always wins philosophy boils down to this:

House Edge vs. RTP

RTP and House Edge both refer to the concept of “the house always wins,” and they are essentially the same term with one exception. The only difference is how they are computed.

When you notice a House Edge of 2.7%, it signifies that an online casino player loses 2.7% on average on each bet (wager) they make. In practice, an online casino player could win a lot or lose 100% of a bet, but the average loss after millions of bets would be 2.7%.

RTP (return to player) refers to how much of a player’s wager is returned on average, and, as we previously stated, RTP is conceptually identical to House Edge. RTP is calculated in reverse order compared to House Edge. So, if an online casino game has a House Edge of 2.7 per cent, the RTP for that game is 97.3%.

Features of Best Payout Casinos

Licensed Casino

Regardless of how enticing an online casino seems, make sure to only gamble at platforms that hold a betting license. A licensed casino comes with various benefits that would improve your whole gaming experience. At a licensed casino, there are various security measures in place to prevent your personal and financial information from being exposed to hackers or data miners. Also, you get to enjoy a steady supply of bonus offers including fast payouts for winnings. All licensed gambling sites use Random Number Generators tested by independent authorities to ensure fair gaming at all times.

Bonus Offer

To entice new players, online casinos provide max bonus offers in the form of free money, free spins, and others. If you’re a newbie, you may be able to get a head start by taking advantage of any given bonus amount. Providing newcomers with free spins or bonus funds can encourage them to play because it reduces the risk of losing money. This does not suggest that you can win millions of dollars without having to put any money into the game. Bonus offers only increase your chances of winning while decreasing your risk of losing a lot of money. Read each casino’s withdrawal policy carefully in order to determine which one offers the best deal – this is where Irish casino reviews come in handy.

Casino Games

Casino games are available in a variety of formats, and land-based casinos provide you with the opportunity to try your hand at a wide selection of games. However, this does not come close to the enormous variety of games available at any licensed online casino in Ireland.

The best online casinos in Ireland can provide you with a selection of over 500 online games to choose from including progressive jackpot games, table games, video poker and many more.

Even the most popular games have their own varieties, allowing players to select the game that best meets their preferences in terms of style of play, difficulty, and so on. In order to sort through the many games that different organisations have to offer, our Irish casino reviews will come in handy.

Safe Casino Payout

Gaming authorities guarantee that licensed casinos are safe to gamble with real money. When it comes to paying winners, the process is simple and fast because these casinos have enough money to take care of it. Licensed online casinos offer a safe environment to play, allowing players to relax and unwind. They also have excellent customer service and respond to all complaints immediately.

Payment Options

To enjoy the best gambling experience, make sure to choose a renowned betting site that offers a plethora of payment options. This allows you to test out different payment methods till you find the perfect one that meets your standard in terms of payout speed and processing. Also, make sure to note the minimum and maximum deposits for each payment method. Full T&Cs apply!

Features of Best Payout Casinos

Here is a list of some of the top payment options you should look out for:

Credit cards:

E-wallets:

Others:

How To Find The Best Payout Casinos?

Finding reliable online casinos that provide not only a secure and enjoyable gaming experience but also offer the hottest casino games is not easy. Time and extensive research are required to identify and evaluate the best payout casinos, which might take weeks or even months. Fortunately, we have done all the hard work for you. These four simple steps will help you get started immediately with a casino that will exceed your high expectations.
Estimated time needed: 00:05 Tools needed: Eireonlinecasino's lists Supply needed: Money
Use our list to compare casinos that pay out big money
Use our list to compare casinos that pay out big money Instead of sending you to do your own research, we have put together a list of casinos that we think are good places to play. They all have higher than average payout percentages. These sites are also certified to pay players and give them a great gaming experience. Step 1
Create an account
Create an account Simply sign up for an account at the casino you choose to play at and make a deposit if you already have one. Otherwise, you may create a new account by filling out the sign-up form (if required). To begin, simply authenticate your email address and make a deposit. Step 2
Study the terms and conditions
Study the terms and conditions Before claiming any bonus offer, review the terms and conditions, as certain promotions may require you to wager your deposit amount a specified number of times before you may withdraw. The best online casinos do not have any hidden terms and conditions that would make withdrawals more difficult. Step 3
Start playing!
Start playing!  You're now prepared to play! Visit the game's information section to discover more about how to play. Wish you all the best. Please gamble responsibly! Step 4

Highest Payout Casino Games

A jackpot can completely transform your life, and the best way to accomplish this is to play online casino games with the best odds. The majority of players believe that winning a casino game is solely a matter of strategy. However, the outcome of an online casino game is entirely dependent on probability.

You’ll have a better chance of winning the best payout casino games with a lower house edge, and hence higher odds, than one with a high house edge. Continue reading to learn which games offer the best payout percentages and the chance of winning the golden prize.

Online Blackjack Payout Percentage

Blackjack, according to many gamblers, is the finest casino game to play in order to win money, especially when using a simple winning blackjack strategy. This table game has an average house edge, or advantage, of 1%, giving the player a winning percentage of 99 percent. Without a strategy, the average player faces a house edge of between 2% and 3%.

Players who constantly take advantage of blackjack strategies will attest to the fact that it is by far the easiest table game. Little wonder it is the favourite go-to for high rollers and VIP casino players. In general, blackjack is the best casino game to earn money if you have mastered some fundamental gaming abilities.

Online Poker Payout Percentage

In today's world, poker has climbed to the status of one of the most popular forms of gambling. This game has no house edge. To make money, casinos charge minor fees for hosting poker tournaments, charge tournament entry fees, etc. Due to the fact that players compete against one another, the house has no financial interest in the game's outcome. Other poker-themed games, however, come with a house edge, especially those in which the player is competing against the casino rather than other players. One such poker variant is video poker.

Online Roulette Payout Percentage

Roulette games offer a variety of odds, all of which, on average, result in the same house edge. For the purposes of this study, we'll start with American Roulette, but the equations will be adjusted to obtain the odds or house edge for European Roulette as well.
For those unfamiliar with the distinctions between American and European Roulette, they are virtually identical in every respect. Both versions have a numbering system ranging from 1 to 36, with each number appearing in either red or black.

The only significant difference in terms of odds is that European Roulette features a single green zero (0), whereas American Roulette features both a green zero (0) and a green double zero (00). Due to the additional spot on the roulette wheel in the American version, the House Edge increases.

American Roulette

Assume you place an even money wager on red or black. You win if the ball lands in any of the 18 pockets on the roulette wheel that are coloured red/black. Thus, your odds of winning are 18/38, or around 47.37 percent. Given a 52.63 percent chance of losing, the house edge will be 47.37%- 52.63% = -5.26%.
However, if the wager is on a single number, the house edge shifts. In this scenario, the wager pays 35-1 if the exact number is hit. The probability of winning is 0.0263 (2.63 percent), or 1/38. Additionally, although a win nets you 35 units, a loss takes from you only one unit. The probability of losing the wager is 97.37 percent.
As a result, the house edge will be 0.0263
(2.63%) - 52.63% = -5.26%.
(0.0263 x 35) – 0.9737
0.9211 – 0.9737 = -0.0526
House Edge = 5.26%

European Roulette

Due to the single zero (0) in European Roulette, your odds adjust accordingly. A single chip bet on red/black or odd/even results in an 18/37, or around 48.65 percent success rate. The probability of losing is 51.35 percent, which results in a house edge of only 2.7 percent. As a result, European Roulette has a 2.56 percent more chance of winning than American Roulette.

Online Baccarat Payout Percentage

Baccarat is a popular table gambling game with a high payout percentage. Additionally, as you might have guessed, a game with a high payout percentage such as this must demand substantial bet amounts. As a result, you stand to lose a great deal if you do not win, and to gain a great deal if you do win. Keeping this in mind, you'll want to wager only when the odds of winning are in your favour.

Casinos on average offer Baccarat with a house edge of 1.09 percent, which is a moderately modest value. In the majority of online casinos, players win approximately 49.32 percent of all outcomes, while the banker wins approximately 50.68 percent of all outcomes. To get the house edge that applies to an individual player's "player bet," we subtract the likelihood of the house winning from the probability of the player winning.
The house edge is 49.32% - 50.68% = -1.36%.

When playing Baccarat, it's important to understand the three chip placement options. "Banker," "Player," or "tie" are the three types of wagers available. In that regard, placing a wager on the "player" area will result in a house edge of around 1.36 percent. By betting on the "banker" section, the house edge is reduced to 1.06 percent; but, by betting on the "tie," the house edge increases to an average of 14.4 percent. As a result, the tie bet has the lowest odds of all, while the banker bet has the highest odds.

Online Slots Payout Percentage

Slot machines are the most popular casino games because of their large prizes and appealing looks. You have a better chance of winning the jackpot when you combine a slot game's lower house edge with your robust wager. In addition, it is possible to reduce the risk by selecting only the best payout online slots and casinos.

The average return on a slot machine is around 97.5%, but this is not always the case. The casino would lose money if they gave back 100% of their money. An accurate definition of house edge for slots is impossible due to the wide variety of slot machines available.
If a three-reel slot machine has 45 stops and one of them is a lion, for instance, the probability of hitting three lion symbols in a succession is 0.001 percent.

It's possible that the lion symbol on the first wheel has a higher chance of appearing than the one on the second or third wheel. The odds are that you'll receive a close call more often than a winning combination. Overall, they're the best casino game to win money.

Live Casino

When players participate in live games online, the house edge is considerably decreased. Additionally, their payouts are generally higher, which is a significant factor for players. There are certain live games that allow players to win a reasonably large sum of money over time while also having fun by interacting with the dealer.

Live Blackjack is an example of a game with a favourable house edge for players. This enables individuals to put their talents and knowledge to the test online and, in the long run, earn a respectable return. The game is renowned for its minimal house edge, regardless of whether it is played online or at brick-and-mortar casinos. In contrast to many other casino games, Blackjack allows players to apply their abilities and strategy to each hand, thereby influencing the outcome.

Live Roulette and Live Baccarat are two more live games from which players can make a lot of money, as well. People who want to play online should look at the rules of the online casino and the game before they start to make sure they are in their favour. The reason this is so important is that even the smallest changes can have a big impact on your chances of winning.

Online Craps

In general, craps games feature a substantial house edge, which can range from 0.0% to 10%. To be more precise, Odds bets will have a zero house edge, while Pass Line bets will have a 1.41 percent house edge. A wager on Proposition 2 and 12 will have a house edge of 10%.

At a Craps table, the average house edge is calculated using the total amount wagered. The majority of online casinos offer 3X odds, implying a house edge of 0.34 percent for Don't Pass and 0.47 percent for Pass Line. To further lower the house edge, larger multiples must be wagered. To acquire a 0.02 percent house edge, you must gamble 100X the odds.
Craps is widely recognised by gamblers as one of the best casino games with favourable odds, both online and offline. According to many, this is one of the best casino games to play in order to earn real money.

Best Payout Casino Rates Software Providers

There are lots of reasons why the best online casinos listed in this guide are highly sought-after. One of them is because these online casinos provide games from the best software providers. This includes brands that have been in the iGaming business for years without any negative report about their products. In this section, we are going to list the top software firms so that they will serve as a guide when you want to decide where to play.

Microgaming

Microgaming is a significant developer of online casino software. With lots of awards to back up its claim, it has been pushing the boundaries of what the best casino games can look like for years. Every licensed operator is battling for the privilege to distribute their products to customers. More than 800 games have been created by the gaming software, and it shows no signs of slowing down.

Playtech

Playtech has been in business for more than two decades. Throughout this time period, it has established itself as a top provider of gaming software to casinos worldwide. As with Microgaming, this developer has amassed an incredible library of smash-hits and cult favourites that players love to replay repeatedly. Playtech provides online slots, table casino games, live dealer casino offers, sports betting, virtual sports, bingo, and lottery games, among other products.

NetEnt

While NetEnt may not have thousands of titles to its name, this has not prevented it from becoming a household name and the third biggest gambling software developer. What this supplier lacks in quantity, it more than makes up for in quality with each and every game they offer. Superior quality and one-of-a-kind designs are the norms here.

Evolution Gaming

Evolution Gaming is an online casino software that has devoted all of its resources to being the industry leader in just one single aspect.

That’s correct! There are no slot machines, RNG software (random number generator) table games, or bingo in this company. Instead, you’ll get a taste of what live gaming is all about without having to travel to a land-based casino because all you’ll ever need has been provided by Evolution Gaming.

Payment Methods for Fast Payout Casinos

Whether you’re an experienced table game player or a newcomer to virtual slot machines, you share one trait with other gamblers: everybody wants to play in a fast payout casino.

The online casino and its variety of payout choices are largely responsible for the payout times. Certain online casinos are more sluggish than others. We’ve hand-picked a few of the quickest casinos available.

The following are some of the quickest payment methods available to online gamblers:

Paypal

PayPal is not available to all players at all online casinos. Some jurisdictions have prohibited the use of PayPal for online gambling transactions.

If you have this payment option, know that you have access to one of the quickest deposit and withdrawal methods accessible. Withdrawals from online casinos are credited instantly into PayPal. From here, players will be able to send money to their bank account or pay for offline transactions using the PayPal debit card.

Transfers to a bank can take up to 2-3 business days to complete.

Skrill

Skrill is a widely used third-party payment processor that competes directly with PayPal. Skrill, formerly known as Moneybookers, offers instantaneous deposits and withdrawals.

Skrill is a payment and withdrawal mechanism accepted by some of the world's most prominent online casinos. As with PayPal, PaySafeCard, and other e-wallets, this operation is usually instant, but the bank transfer may take a few days to complete.

Neteller

Neteller is a famous third-party payment processor that has grown in popularity with online gamblers. Neteller, which is classified as an electronic wallet, has developed a great reputation among professional players and high-end online casinos.

Not only is Neteller quick with payouts, but they have also become one of the lowest transaction cost processors available. As with PayPal, PaySafeCard, and other e-wallets, withdrawals can be immediate, but bank transfers may take a few days to complete and become available in your bank account.

Visa

Visa is one of the world's major issuers of credit and debit cards. Due to their decades of involvement in the global financial industry, they have developed a favourable reputation as a financial services supplier.

Online casinos have embraced Visa in droves as a payment method due to the large number of players who own a Visa card. Payment transactions usually take 2-3 days to be finalized.

Mastercard

This financial behemoth, with operations in more than 200 countries, has established an enviable reputation over the years. Online gambling with Mastercard is therefore one of the safest and most trusted options available, and it's accepted by the majority of online casinos.

Mastercard offers a variety of advantages, such as secure deposits,  and impressive interest rates. There is an upgrade option for individuals who are high rollers, which will let you spend more money and enjoy more perks. Withdrawals using Mastercard takes 2-3 business days to be completed.

Top Payout Casino Bonuses and Promotions

When you register with any of the aforementioned best payout casinos, you can anticipate receiving a plethora of bonuses and incentives. By and large, these promotions are simple to comprehend. However, if you’re a complete beginner to the world of online gambling, we’ve detailed each type of bonus below:

Welcome Bonus

This is the welcome bonus offered to new players at an online casino. The welcome bonus is frequently in the form of a matching deposit bonus or risk-free spins or chips. A risk-free spin is just free money or a free spin.

A matched deposit bonus occurs when the casino matches your initial stake, typically up to a predetermined limit. As an example, if you deposit €500, the casino will double it, giving you a total of €1,000 to wager. In our experience, very few casinos offer a matched deposit bonus of more than €1,000.

No Deposit

These incentives are always well-received because they do not require the bettor to make a deposit. No deposit bonuses are frequently in the form of free spins on slot machines, free chips at a poker or roulette table, and so on.

Free Spins

As the name implies, payout online casino bonus codes entitle customers to 25x/50x/100x free spins on a single (or a selection of) slot machines.

You keep what you earn, but keep an eye on the wagering restrictions imposed by your chosen casino, as it is not always easy to withdraw this money.

Payout Casino FAQs

What is Payout Percentage means?

Payout percentage is the fraction of money you can expect from an online casino after placing bets on the platform within a given time period.

Do Payout speed differ from Casino to Casino?

Yes, it does. Every online casino has its own methods of payment. So with this difference also comes varying payout speeds. Some casinos pay out faster than others.

Are Payment Methods impact payout time?

Absolutely! There are payment methods that can transfer your winnings within minutes to a few hours. In the same way, some can take up to 3-5 business days to carry out the same function.

How quick will the payouts be?

Quick payouts do exist and if you're lucky to play in an online casino that offers it, you can get your winnings to your bank account within minutes or a few hours.

How can I ensure faster payouts?

To ensure faster payouts, do well to select online casinos that have a wide range of payment methods. Then you can choose fast banking options like PayPal.

How to find the Best Payout Casino?

The best online casino payouts can be enjoyed by anyone who can take the time to go through our list of online casinos. We have compiled a list of online casinos that provide quick and generous payouts and support responsible gambling.

EireOnlineCasino » Best Payout Online Casino Sites – November 2022
Last updated: 22/09/2022